Honor's model code designation includes 7 necessary items such as series, types/function, flange, shaft spec, port, displacement and rotation (All arranged in sequence). You can permutate the required model number with all these 7 items, installing dimension drawings and technical parameters.
- Digit 1Means series, and is represented by number according to displacement: Series 1 is 0.8~13.5cm3/r; Series 2 is 4~33cm3/r; Series 3 is 18~90cm3/r; Series 4 is 63~125cm3/r.
- Digit 2Means type and function. Since there are various kinds of types and functions, so there are different English alphabets representing accordingly for identification, such as unidirectional pump, bi-directional pump, bidirectional motor, double pump, multiple pump, valved pump structure.
- Digit 3Means flange, since there are various kinds of profiles and installing dimensions, such as SAE, DIN, EURO standards, so we use English alphabets for identification.
- Digit 4Means shaft. For various kinds of shafts, outreach and dimensions, so we use numbers as codes, with catalogs, samples or drawings to identify the spec and dimensions.
- Digit 5Means ports. There are various port specs for selection, such as UNF, PT, NPT, BSPF, FLANGE, etc. So by using alphabets and numbers to represent, we can identify the spec and dimensions.
- Digit 6Means model. There are 2 numbers, and can choose the one similar to displacement.
- Digit 7Means rotation. Rotation is important for type selection, and please do not ignore or make wrong selection.
We use：“R”：representsright-hand turning.(Clockwisewhen face to the shaft)
“L”：represents left-hand turning. (Counterclockwise when face to the shaft)
※ Rotation can be omitted for PO on double gear pumps/motors.
※ Model number (eg: 2GG1U08R) and Manufacturing order (eg: P20A01) will be shown on the pump chamber. For MFG order P20A01, P represents MFG number, 20 represents year, A represents month (Jan), 01 represents monthly MFG batch number.
※ Honor takes order for customization. Please contact Honor-HQ in Taiwan.
The most suitable position for installing the gear pump shall be lower than the least amount of oil in the oil tank. The most ideal connection method is to place the gear pump directly on the drive shaft of the power output. If need to use a coupling, ought to notice whether the gear pump and the coupling are correctly connected. Regardless of the connection, they must be close and parallel to ensure that no axial radial loads are generated on the mandrel, otherwise it will damage the coupling and shaft extension, and even the internal structure of the pump housing.
Please use hydraulic mineral oil with additives to prevent from oxidation and corrosion. Appropriate oil selection with correct temperature range can ensure the service life of gear pump and the best working efficiency. The recommendations for hydraulic oil are: Permitted range for application for mineral oil viscosity: 6-500cSt; Recommended range of application: 10-100cSt; Maximum start value: ＜2000cSt; Range of temperature: 0~80℃.
※If there is any request for other medium, please contact Honor.
Please select a filtering system with high quality and anti-pollution capability, and with the clogging indication that can clean or replace according to the actual situation. The bypass design also protects the filtering system, and can replace the filter element timely. We recommend designs in accordance with national standards.
Recommended filter element is shown below: 60~100(mesh)
The volume of the oil tank shall be at least twice the displacement of the gear pump per minute, and the location of the ports shall be as far away as possible. The design of the cooling system will vary according to different usages and conditions. We recommend designing in accordance with national standards.
All gear pumps and motors manufactured by HONOR shall have the warranty period for 12 months as of the manufacture date, and under normal usage, HONOR provides free service for maintenance and replacement during the warranty period.
However, if the gear pumps/gear motor confirmed to be damaged by abnormal usage shall not be covered by the warranty.